- World Green Energy Forum 2014 in Republic of Korea
22 – 24, October 2014 – World Green Energy Forum 2014 was hosted in Gyeongju, Republic of Korea.
- The visit to Moscow of the Chinese delegation of representatives of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and UNIDO Division of the Stockholm Convention
From 22 to 26 September 2014 the visit to Moscow of the Chinese delegation of representatives of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and UNIDO Division of the Stockholm Convention took place. The purpose of the visit was to understand the situation of waste management and disposal in Russia, share experiences and the cost-effective technologies from China in the field of environmentally sound management and disposal, especially Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) waste in Russia.
- Forum “Promoting inclusive and sustainable industrial development: Strategies and instruments”
Start date: 23 June 2014
End date: 24 June 2014
Organizer: United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
Location: Vienna International Centre
- Forum of young global leaders of the BRICS countries in 2014
UNIDO Centre for International Industrial Cooperation in the Russian Federation took part in the Forum of young global leaders of the BRICS countries in 2014, which took place on April, 10 at Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University).
- UNIDO CIIC Annual Report 2013
Dear visitors and partners!
We are glad to introduce you the new UNIDO CIIC Annual Report 2013. Again we made significant efforts in 2013 to implement sustainable development strategies in Russia and other countries.
- International Conference “Organization of Management of Waste Electronic and Electrical Equipment in Russia: the Situation in the Industry and its Prospects”
The UNIDO Center for International Industrial Cooperation in the Russian Federation invites you to take part in the International Conference „Organization of Management of Waste Electronic and Electrical Equipment in Russia: the Situation in the Industry and its Prospects“, which will be held 28-29 May 2014 in Moscow in the building of the Analytical Center of the Government of the Russian Federation at Akademika Sakharova, 12.
- Summary Report on DG’s visit to the Russian Federation 23-24 October 2013
The DG, LI Yong visited the Russian Federation from 23-24 October 2013. The DG was accompanied by H.E. Mr. Vladimir Voronkov, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to UNIDO, Vienna and UNIDO staff members including, Mr. Zhao Jie, Special Assistant to the Director General, Ms. Olga Memedovic, Chief, Europe and NIS Programme, Ms. Marina Ploutakhina, Chief, Energy Efficiency, Energy and Climate Change and Mr. S. Korotkov, Director of UNIDO CIIC Moscow.
- Summary article about the Competition “Protect the Ozone Layer and the Climate of Earth”
On September 16, 2013, a ceremony of awarding the winners of all-Russian competition “Protect the Ozone Layer and the Climate of Earth” took place in the conference hall of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation.
- VII International Environmental Forum «NATURE WITHOUT BORDERS»
10 – 11 October, 2013 in Vladivostok, in the building of the Primorsky Territory Administration (Svetlanskaya 22), VII International Ecological Forum „Nature without borders“ will be held.
- Regional expert group meeting (EGM). Elimination of CFCS contained in aerosol metered dose inhalers (MDI) in the commonwelath of independent states (CIS)
4-5 October, 2011
International Centre for Scientific and Technical Information