4IR Alliance and the Award Ceremony of the Global Call 2023 at CIIE in Shanghai
VI International scientific and technical conference
“Non-rocket near space industrialization: problems, ideas, projects”
UNIDO Global Call 2023
Global Quality and Standards Programme
ISO Good Standardization Practices (GSP) eLearning course
As a platform to promote women’s economic empowerment, entrepreneurship and leadership
"UNIDO in Russia"
- The 20th UNIDO General Conference concluded in Vienna
The 20th session of the General Conference of UNIDO with the theme, “Fair Globalization: Innovative Solutions for the Industry of Tomorrow“, has concluded after five days, during which representatives of Member State and other guests explored new pathways to sustainability, digital inclusivity and economic resilience. Discussions and debates focused on how inclusive and sustainable industrial development can support sustainable supply chains, limit climate breakdown and contribute to ending hunger worldwide.
- The UNIDO Centre in Russia took part in the 5th International Municipal Forum of the BRICS+ in St. Petersburg and the ICIE thematic session
On November 9, 2023, at the invitation of the International Congress of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (ICIE), Mr. Igor Kozhin, the Head of the UNIDO Centre in Russia, took part in the 5th International Municipal Forum of the BRICS+ countries. The event was held at the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Center in St. Petersburg.
- UNIDO Launch event of the 4IR Alliance and the Award Ceremony of the Global Call 2023 at CIIE in Shanghai
On November 6th, the Head of the UNIDO Centre in Russia Mr. Igor Kozhin took part in the launch event of the Fourth Industrial Revolution Alliance (4IR Alliance) and the Global Call 2023 Award Ceremony at the 6th China International Import Expo (CIIE) in Shanghai.
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club