- UNIDO Russia Office (ITPO Russia) Newsletter November-December 2022
Dear Colleagues, we are pleased to share with you the UNIDO Russia Office (ITPO Russia) Newsletter November-December 2022.
- The Federation Council announced the results of Ecodictation-2022
The Federation Council announced the results of Ecodictation 2022, the largest educational project in Russia aimed at ensuring the country’s environmental safety.
- XIV International Energy Forum “Innovations. Infrastructure. Security" was held in Moscow
On December 21, 2022, the XIV International Energy Forum “Innovations. Infrastructure. Security„took place in Moscow President Hotel.
- The UNIDOCIIC took part in the discussions of the XII International Forum on Sustainable Waste Management
From November 30 to December 3, Andhra Padesh, India, hosted the XII International Forum on Sustainable Waste Management.
- The UNIDO CIIC took part in GORPROMEXPO-2022
The GORPROMEXPO-2022 forum was held in Moscow, organized by the association „Miners of Russia“, the Committee of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation for Energy Strategy and the Development of the Fuel and Energy Complex, the Ministry of Energy, Rosnedra, NUST MISiS.
- International scientific conference of students and young scientists "For the sustainable development of civiliza-tion: cooperation, science, education, technology was held in RUDN
On November 22-26, RUDN University hosted the International Scientific Conference of Students and Young Scientists “For the Sustainable Development of Civilization: Cooperation, Science, Education, Technology”.
- The X Anniversary Forum “Effective Management Systems” at KIU was held in Kazan
From November 24 to 25, the Kazan Innovation University (KIU) hosted the anniversary X International Scientific and Practical Forum „Effective Management Systems: Stable Quality in Unstable Conditions“. This year the event was held in a hybrid format, which made it possible to bring together participants from 40 regions of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan.
- Experts discussed cooperation within the framework of business associations at the IX Moscow International Financial and Economic Forum
For nine years, the Financial and Business Association of Euro-Asian Cooperation has been holding the Moscow International Financial and Economic Forum. This year, the UNIDO CIIC joined the the Forum.
- Prospects for cooperation between UNIDO and Russia were discussed at the UNIDO Industrial Development Board
On December 21, 2022, the Russian delegation headed by the Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Alexey Gruzdev took part in the 50th meeting of the UNIDO Industrial Development Board.
- The UNIDO CIIC supports the International Forum “World Quality Day”
Every year on the second Thursday of November, World Quality Day is celebrated, established in 1989 at the initiative of the European Organization for Quality and supported by the United Nations. Traditionally, as part of the celebration of the World Quality Day, business events are held to emphasize the importance of continuous improvement in the quality of products and services for the sustainable development of society.