- International scientific conference of students and young scientists "For the sustainable development of civiliza-tion: cooperation, science, education, technology was held in RUDN
On November 22-26, RUDN University hosted the International Scientific Conference of Students and Young Scientists “For the Sustainable Development of Civilization: Cooperation, Science, Education, Technology”.
- The X Anniversary Forum “Effective Management Systems” at KIU was held in Kazan
From November 24 to 25, the Kazan Innovation University (KIU) hosted the anniversary X International Scientific and Practical Forum „Effective Management Systems: Stable Quality in Unstable Conditions“. This year the event was held in a hybrid format, which made it possible to bring together participants from 40 regions of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan.
- Experts discussed cooperation within the framework of business associations at the IX Moscow International Financial and Economic Forum
For nine years, the Financial and Business Association of Euro-Asian Cooperation has been holding the Moscow International Financial and Economic Forum. This year, the UNIDO CIIC joined the the Forum.
- Prospects for cooperation between UNIDO and Russia were discussed at the UNIDO Industrial Development Board
On December 21, 2022, the Russian delegation headed by the Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Alexey Gruzdev took part in the 50th meeting of the UNIDO Industrial Development Board.
- The UNIDO CIIC supports the International Forum “World Quality Day”
Every year on the second Thursday of November, World Quality Day is celebrated, established in 1989 at the initiative of the European Organization for Quality and supported by the United Nations. Traditionally, as part of the celebration of the World Quality Day, business events are held to emphasize the importance of continuous improvement in the quality of products and services for the sustainable development of society.
- An extended meeting of the FBA EAC Board was held
On November 10, a regular expanded meeting of the Board of the Financial and Business Associa-tion of Euro-Asian Cooperation was held in Moscow.
- The UNIDO CIIC supports the All-Russian environmental dictation
The media group „Russia Today“ hosted the press conference on the topic: „The role of environmental education in ensuring the energy, environmental and climate security of Russia in the context of geopolitical turbulence.“
- The Regional Center of the Russian Federation for the Stockholm Convention held a conference on the management of POPs
Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry. N.N. Vorozhtsov SB RAS held on October 26-28 the conference „Management of persistent organic pollutants in Russia and abroad.“
- Bridge for Cities 2022 special session will be conducted on 31 October to mark the World Cities Day
Pollution, climate change, habitat destruction and over-exploitation of natural resources such as fresh water and ﬁsheries, are compounding crises, presenting cascading risks on human health, wellbeing and livelihoods, especially among poorer regions, and are undermining the prospects for a long-term resilient and robust economy.
- Russian-Chinese relations in the context of modern challenges of socio-economic development were discussed at the FES
On October 26, 2022, in the Fireplace Hall of the House of Economists in Moscow, a conference was held on the topic: „Russian-Chinese relations in the context of modern challenges of socio-economic development.“