- UNIDO and Switzerland renew commitment to promoting quality and standards
UNIDO and Switzerland, through the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO), today signed the second phase of the Global Quality and Standards Programme (GQSP), a CHF 14 million (approximately US$14.5 million) programme extension to consolidate and scale up joint work initiated in 2017.
- UNIDO CIIC supports the “Green and healthy office 2022” award
On October 14, 2022, an online presentation of the best environmental practices of the companies participating in the Green and Healthy Office 2022 award took place. The camaign is carried out by MBS with the information support of the UNIDO CIIC.
- Russian Energy Week 2022 was held in Moscow
The international forum „Russian Energy Week 2022“ (REW-2022) was held from 12 to 14 October at the Central Exhibition Hall „Manege“ (Moscow).
- Way to a high-tech breakthrough in 2023 was discussed at the International Forum of Inventors In’Hub 2022
At the beginning of October, the International Forum of Inventors and Innovators In’Hub 2022 was held in Novosibirsk. The event featured more than 200 projects from participants from all over Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Egypt, Iran and other countries. According to the voting results, 40 best works were awarded gold medals.
- Experts discussed the prospects for cooperation between the banking sector and business of the Russian Federation and the Asia-Pacific region within the framework of the ESG financing and sustainable development agenda
On September 29, 2022, a side event „Cooperation between the banking sector and business of the Russian Federation and the Asia-Pacific region within the framework of the ESG finance and sustainable development agenda“ was held online on the sidelines of the Third Ministerial Conference on Regional Economic Cooperation and Integration in the Asia-Pacific Region, UNESCAP.
- The UNIDO CIIC supports the development of environmentally friendly industries and string transport in Belarus
On September 23-24, Maryina Gorka, Belarus, hosted the 5th Anniversary International Scientific and Technical Conference “Near Space Non-Rocket Industrialization: Problems, Ideas, Projects” (NRNSI 2022). The event was organized by Yunitskiy’s group of companies.
- Technological sovereignty and sustainable development of Russia at the Technoprom-2022
From August 23 to 26, Novosibirsk hosted a major technological event — the IX International Technological Development Forum Technoprom-2022, organized with the support of the government of the Novosibirsk Region. The main topic of the Forum this year was „Technological Sovereignty and Sustainable Development of Russia“.
- GMIS Outcome document heralds new initiatives on digital transformation
Since 2017, the Global Manufacturing and Industrialisation Summit (GMIS) has gathered policymakers, private sector leaders and academic experts to catalyze action, partnerships and networking concerning the future of manufacturing. UNIDO is a Co-Chair of GMIS, in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology of the United Arab Emirates.
- The development of the "Safe City" system was discussed at the III International Fire and Rescue Congress
On August 19, at the Patriot Exhibition and Convention Center, Kubinka, Moscow Region, the III International Fire and Rescue Congress was held under the auspices of the Russian Emergencies Ministry. The Congress is a key professional event intended to demonstrate the results of the implementation of state policy in the field of security in various areas of life.
- UNIDO Russia Office (ITPO Russia) Newsletter Jule 2022
Dear Colleagues, we are pleased to share with you the UNIDO Russia Office (ITPO Russia) Newsletter Jule 2022.