- Prospects for cooperation between UNIDO and Russia were discussed at the UNIDO Industrial Development Board
On December 21, 2022, the Russian delegation headed by the Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Alexey Gruzdev took part in the 50th meeting of the UNIDO Industrial Development Board.
- The UNIDO CIIC supports the International Forum “World Quality Day”
Every year on the second Thursday of November, World Quality Day is celebrated, established in 1989 at the initiative of the European Organization for Quality and supported by the United Nations. Traditionally, as part of the celebration of the World Quality Day, business events are held to emphasize the importance of continuous improvement in the quality of products and services for the sustainable development of society.
- An extended meeting of the FBA EAC Board was held
On November 10, a regular expanded meeting of the Board of the Financial and Business Associa-tion of Euro-Asian Cooperation was held in Moscow.
- The UNIDO CIIC supports the All-Russian environmental dictation
The media group „Russia Today“ hosted the press conference on the topic: „The role of environmental education in ensuring the energy, environmental and climate security of Russia in the context of geopolitical turbulence.“
- The Regional Center of the Russian Federation for the Stockholm Convention held a conference on the management of POPs
Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry. N.N. Vorozhtsov SB RAS held on October 26-28 the conference „Management of persistent organic pollutants in Russia and abroad.“
- Bridge for Cities 2022 special session will be conducted on 31 October to mark the World Cities Day
Pollution, climate change, habitat destruction and over-exploitation of natural resources such as fresh water and ﬁsheries, are compounding crises, presenting cascading risks on human health, wellbeing and livelihoods, especially among poorer regions, and are undermining the prospects for a long-term resilient and robust economy.
- Russian-Chinese relations in the context of modern challenges of socio-economic development were discussed at the FES
On October 26, 2022, in the Fireplace Hall of the House of Economists in Moscow, a conference was held on the topic: „Russian-Chinese relations in the context of modern challenges of socio-economic development.“
- The autumn session of the Digital Ecomonitoring Forum was held at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russia
The autumn session of the all-Russian technological forum „Digital Ecomonitoring“ was held on October 25-27, 2022 in Moscow. The main topics of the forum this time were issues and solutions related to environmental monitoring technologies in 2022-2023 for emissions, discharges, air quality control, water environments and soils in modern conditions.
- MIPT hosted training for digital attachés
On October 18, on the basis of the MIPT Moscow building, the Center for Global IT Cooperation, with the support of the Russian Foundation for Information Technology Development, held a day of training for digital attachés.
- UNIDO Russia Office (ITPO Russia) Newsletter August-September 2022
Dear Colleagues, we are pleased to share with you the UNIDO Russia Office (ITPO Russia) Newsletter August-September 2022.